Friday, December 28, 2012

We're Back!

Well, we kind of dropped off of the blogging planet for a while. The fall rolled around and we both started classes which has taken up most of our time. Yesterday I found an old friends blog and I was reading about her life and her pregnancy and it reminded me of why I liked the idea of a blog - to document all of the happy little things in life! The happiest news we have (which I am sure you all know by now) is that we are going to have a BABY! It is a baby girl! Ah, just typing that makes my heart beat fast with excitement! We are only about 10 weeks away from her arrival. We could not be more excited. She is due March 10. We know life will be changing dramatically and school will be a little more tough with a little one around but this is exactly what we wanted- to start our little family. I just can't wait to be a mama. Ever since I can remember I have had a deep love for children. I love their purity and innocence. I have already developed such love for this little beauty growing inside of me. I just can not wait to meet her. Campbell is so excited also. He will be such an amazing father to a little girl. Campbell has great respect for the women in his life. He truly makes me feel like his one and only queen and I know he will treat her like a princess. I am so glad she will have that example in her life so she will be able marry a man who will make her happy and treat her like his special lady. I recognize this little baby is a blessing from God. I am so thankful he has given us this little spirit to be a part of our eternal family!

This was an ultrasound from 13 weeks! 
This is a 3D image from 20 weeks
Here she is again!
Her little collection of adorable clothes! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment