Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Birthday!

My birthday was quite eventful! I had a doctor's checkup for the pregnancy so we woke up early and I opened Camp's gift. It was a machete. haha..funny gift, huh?. He is trying to stock me up with home protection things so I feel more safe when it is just me and the baby at home. Anyway, I started to get ready for the appointment and them Camp comes upstairs with blood all over his hand. He ended up slicing open three of his fingers! We went to the E. R. and he had to get 4 stitches. He said it didn't hurt too bad and it was a fun experience since he hasn't had stitches until this point. He can always find the positive side. Camp also gave me a beautiful picture of Jesus and a little baby! I love it! Anyway, I still made my appointment and the baby is doing great! Yay! After the appointment, my mom took us out to eat at a Mexican restaurant.  For dinner, Camp's parents took us out to this amazing little steakhouse in Camden. So good!!! So our day was filled with hospital visits and good food. It was a great birthday. 

This was after we cleaned and patched it up a little bit. His ring finger got it the worst

These pictures are from 7 days later. Camp decided to take the stitches out himself...with fingernail clippers! luckily his fingers look great and are almost completely healed now!





So happy he is stitch free!








No comments:

Post a Comment