Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas!



Classes ended for us early last week! Yay! We have had so much fun just being together, not worrying about anything at all! I feel so spoiled. We have kept busy with the holidays, picking out Christmas gifts, hanging out with our families and my birthday! We live right next to Harbison which is a great place to go shopping. That is where we picked out most of our gifts. We have mostly been back and forth from Columbia to Camden. Camden is a great place to be, with Campbell's family. I just adore Campbell's mom. She is so sincere and kind. She is also so funny. Some of the things she says just make me laugh. I am blessed to be a part of her family now and my love for her always grows when I am with her. Will (camps brother) is on his mission to the Domican Republic and Zach leaves February 13 for the Salt lake South mission. I am so excited for them both! I love reading Will's emails with Campbell and seeing his pictures. We were able to speak to him for about 30 minutes on Christmas day. He sounds great and already has some really cool stories! The D.R. is so different from America. We will also love hearing from Zach when he leaves. Missionaries are great! Especially when they are your awesome brother in laws! We spent Christmas eve at Camps grandparents house. There was lots of good food, a talent show and of course  amazing people! Campbell did a great song/dance for his talent. It was so funny! I wish I would have recorded it. Taylor Sang, Zach did a skit and also beat boxed and Joe told a funny story. We spent Christmas night at Camp's parents house and had a great Christmas morning with them! We went to my families house that evening. We opened gifts, played games and took naps! It has been a great Christmas season! Here are a few pictures...I didn't get any from when we went to my parents house. We were having camera issues.

Camp, T , Zach and Joe singing away

Taylor spent the night with us! This is them pumping up the tires before we headed to our house

Some of our Christmas creations

Coco looked so sweet and peaceful, I had to take a picture!
Showing off their new P.Js from Naomi

Campbell just being cute

The beautiful tree!


The Connell's got a wii for Christmas  This is one of the dance games that came with it. It was hilarious watching Campbell dance with his shirt tucked in, looking all goofy. He was really moving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment