Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ocean City and the last couple of weeeks

Life has been quite busy for us lately! It is our last month in MD and the company is sending us on a lot of adventures before the summer ends! We went to the Orioles baseball game on July 28! It was a lot of fun but we decided that football is much more exciting than baseball. haha. Baseball is just so slow. It is fun to play though! Campbell also won a trip for us to visit Ocean City for three days! Zach also won a spot. We had a lot of fun! The beach was so beautiful and there was such fun feeling about the boardwalk! The sand in Ocean city is a little more golden than the sand in S.C. It is beautiful.  I brought my camera but forgot my batteries so the only pictures I have are from my phone. The Guys still had to work so we did most of the fun stuff in the mornings and late at night when they got home. While they were gone, I just hung out with the other girls! We played games and made dinner together. I am going to miss these guys! 





Orioles game!
Here we are


The guys played a lot of football and volleyball on the beach. We had fun being cheerleaders for them!


This was an awesome little place by the boardwalk. There were so many kites!

Pilled in the back of the truck....heading to the  best part of the beach

Campbell looks pretty good with a 'stache ;)


Campbell ordered a huge Pizza to eat. This was the last thing I wanted because it was so hot but he ate quite a bit of it until he finally broke down and had to give the rest away.

Such a sweet husband. I love him!
probably the coolest sand castle I have seen!


I had to include this....Zach joined in on the hot dog eating contest. It was disgusting...some guys were dipping the bun in water so they could just swallow it and not chew. It was pretty much only the single guys that did this because the married guys always have dinners to go home to that their wives make. I think Zach came in 2nd....

No comments:

Post a Comment