Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family visits!

Like I mentioned in the last post, my wonderful family came up to visit us! My mom had to leave a little early but the rest of them stayed for 11 days. We made the most of our time and visited a lot of the cool places around here. We took another trip to D.C., went on some awesome trails, hung out at the pool, went to the temple, went to the cheesecake factory and did a little shopping and a lot of cooking (Campbell liked that part).  I am going to just upload a bunch of pictures from their visit!




Campy


This was on our walk down the awesome old mill trail. Tyla insisted on playing "stick pull" which is  a pretty awesome game people would play back in the 1800's. These two girls are just too strong for the game because they ended up just breaking the stick in half. 

We had a lot of fun exploring the abandoned mill

whole in the floor! Mal was watching the fish below.

My brother

My sister

My brother torturing my sister

Playing Hacky sack

Hacky sack, intense style

Campbell being his happy, goofy self. 

sassy girl

The beautiful Washington, D.C. temple



Tyla took this. Nice shot, girl!

We spent some time in the visitors center watching to Joseph Smith movie and looking at the  displays

My beautiful sister, I do love her a lot

This was after another day of walking all day in D.C.

The squirrels out here have some major personality! they will eat food right out of your hand! They are awesome.

....chilling under a tire. He looks squished but he was fine. haha. He is so cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment