Saturday, June 9, 2012

DC adventures

 So, I am doing well with keeping up with the whole blog thing!  So, this past week has been great! Sunday night we picked up Zach (camp's little brother) from the train station. He is going to spend the summer out here doing sales also. This was his first week and he has done GREAT! Looks like he is a quite the little salesman. I also shadowed a couple of girls this week! I didn't actually sell, I just watched them. It is definitely a job but pretty fun! You get to meet people all day and also be outside. Pretty good combo. I have some GREAT news! My sister, brother and mom will be visiting the week of the 4th of July! I think we are going to spend the day in DC. I heard it is the place to be for the fourth. They have live music, lots of little activities to do and GREAT fireworks! I know it is going to be INSANELY busy....that's all part of the party though. The more the merrier! Last week we went to DC and it was great! SO many things to see. The best part is most of it is FREE! I didn't get many pictures though. We spent most of our time in the holocaust museum which is a very heavy place to be. Extremely sad really....very educational though. There are still so many things to see. I hope to visit all of the Smithsonians before we head back to SC. It might be a little harder since I will be working more though. Hmm, other than that, Everybody is doing great! I really didn't get any cool pictures of DC but here are just a few other pictures from this past week....


Such a beautiful place....this is where Campbell's parents were sealed!


This is a crazy game that I suggest to anyone that is brave...it is called  Buck, Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment