Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's Happening

Hello friends!

Yes, I am actually starting a blog. I had one a long time ago. I made two or three posts but then never thought about it again. A couple of my friends along with my sweet mama wanted me to try this out again. I know it is a good way to remember funny stories and keep some friends a little more up to date....so here is to having an online journal! I have seen people make books at the end of the year of all their blog posts. I think that is a cool Idea! So, where do I start...if you are reading this then you know Campbell and I. We just recently got marred. Only 13 days ago actually. We have already made some FUN memories! For our honeymoon we took a cruise to the Bahamas! It was Beautiful and totally the ULTIMATE vacation. No cooking, no laundry and no cleaning! There was unlimited food and entertainment. I am already wanting to take another cruise. Now we are up in D.C. while Campbell works his tail off as a pest control sales man. We will be here until August. I am so thankful for his strong work ethic and his positive attitude. He works 6 days a week and long hours. He leaves around 12 in the afternoon and doesn't get back until 11. The honeymoon is definitely over now.I am probably going to start working soon too. The break from a job has been nice but I will go nutty with Campbell gone all of the time. I need more interaction than this! Anyway, here are some pictures of the last few weeks!
 Okay, wow...one of my favorite places in the whole world. This was on an island in the Bahamas called Cococay. We found this sweet little hammock there and took a nice nap by the beach. It just can't get better than that.



This was on the formal night of the cruise. We got to dress up and go eat a fancy dinner! They had these dinners every night but this night was even more special because they sang us the "happy honeymoon" song and gave us the most delicious strawberry cheesecake I have EVER tasted in my life. SO good.



We were walking around Nassau and decided to sit on a big cement slab to look at the GORGEOUS water....then my only flip flop fell off and just floated away. haha. not sure how to turn this picture right side up so I guess you will just have to turn your head :)

Campbell lookin' all study in the caribbean ;)

This was the coolest little place in Nassau. It was right in the middle of the crazy downtown area with all of  the markets and crazy, busy people. It was a really old church with beautiful stained glass windows. We loved sitting in here for a few minuites.....just thinking.

What the Monkey? This little guy was so cool! I am going to learn how to make him!

Headed up North for the summer! All of our stuff fit!

Check out the hottie with the zebra print seats

The only reason I put this picture up is PROOF to anyone that knows me well that I am learning how to cook. I hate cooking but look at me being a domestic diva! haha I secretly am loving being in the kitchen!

This is my sweet little bug boy right before work this morning.

Oh, and I can't forget. Dancing on the beach!? YES!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment