Saturday, May 19, 2012

Joy from Truth

So, If blogs are about conveying your feelings and passions I have to post a little bit about something that has brought pure joy and true happiness to my life. As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, I believe fully in Jesus Christ. Although I can not fully comprehend the vastness of the atonement or even how exactly it works, I have come to know that through it, I can be made pure and clean. It is through this sacrifice made by Jesus Christ that I will have the opportunity to be reunited with every person I have ever loved. I believe this world is beautiful. I find myself having a true and pure love for those I meet. I find so much joy through this love that I feel for others around me. As I strive to live a more perfect life (I have quite the ways to go!) I feel the approval of my father in heaven which seems to be the key to all feelings of delight. I want to tell every sorrowful person that I have found the key to true and everlasting happiness! I want them to feel the same unconquerable joy that I have found! It is the gospel of Jesus Christ! Although trials of great strength come into our lives there is always a bright beam of light that will never, ever fade. Recently Campbell and I were sealed together in the Columbia, SC temple. There we made special promises to each other and to our father in heaven. We believe the children we have will be our children forever. We believe families are eternal!....I love this principle....unbreakable bonds to those we hold most dear and precious! I have a yet developing knowledge of eternal truth. I know the principles that I study true principles. The same principles that Jesus Christ taught while he was here on earth. I feel soft but precious promptings guiding me to these things of eternal worth. I would love to share it with anyone who might have questions. Also, here is a great website that explains a little bit more about the teachings of the church that I belong to:  http://mormon.org/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment